An American firm located in Montreal is looking for a Intermediate-Senior Graphic Designer with experience in User Interface Design (web and mobile applications).
The Graphic Designer will be part of a creative team collaborating with a UX Team. This position requires an eye for creativity and detail, the ability to manage multiple projects within a collaborative environment and excellent written and verbal communications skills.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for supporting the design and production of various projects under the supervision and mentoring of the Creative Director.
Skills / Requirements
- Provide UI design and production support based on project requirements, internal guidelines and market trends
- Develop the design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams; express concepts verbally and visually
- Produce high-quality visual designs from concept to execution (web and mobile)
- Adhere to Kronos UX/UI standards while also contributing to the constant evolution of our products
- Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem
- Solid understanding of hand-held device/web/mobile graphics techniques and production practices
- Formal education in graphic design
- Strong layout and production skills aand understanding of user-centered design principles
- Ability to create responsive layouts based on current web standards
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in UI design related to web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in CSS3/HTML5, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- A proven track record of working well with UX designers, developers, product managers, and business partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English, excellent presentation and writing skills
What’s Next? If you are interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!